Nội dung mới nhất bởi Cold

1. Cold

To Kill A Love- White Noise

http://www.nhaccuatui.com/m/1nHfRouPiG Từ giã cuộc tình từ lúc trước ta k thật lòng dù có muộn màng để nói câu yêu trong đời đôi chân chênh vênh bóng tối ngút ngàn chỉ riêng mình ta trôi trong cô đơn... từ gia cuộc tình để lối ấy em yên bình để thấy nụ cười còn mãi sáng trên môi người cười...
  2. Cold

If you want me...

http://www.nhaccuatui.com/m/-5LxaeJ5Xl Are you really here or am I dreaming I can't tell dreams from truth For it's been so long since I have seen you I can hardly remember your face anymore When I get really lonely and the distance causes only silence I think of you smiling with pride in your...
  3. Cold

Sóng- Microwave

1osYn45zlsc Chẳng còn gì để chúng ta muộn phiền khi những cơn mưa không đến nữa. Đợi chờ gì một áng mây buồn về trên con sông đã tắm tôi hôm nào. Từng chiếc lá vụt biến mất, ôi con sông năm xưa có còn ? Một tiếng sét chợt đánh thức, ta đứng trên một bãi cát...
  4. Cold

Farewell - Avantasia

6gsEqNz0Es0 [Gabriel] Days had come, winters had gone, and we gamboled like siblings in Paradise. I was your knight, holding you tight as a brother when I saw your crying eyes. Time went by and we had to say goodbye. Staring up to the clouds above Children - so little and sad. Hoping the...
  5. Cold

Nhớ- Gạt tàn đầy

4YwD7TXRY78 Nhớ,những góc phố chân quen hàng cây. Những ký ức bay xa tầm tay. Và sẽ, mãi gắn bó như chưa hề xa Dẫu sóng gió đi qua đời ta Đợi chờ ngày về ta ôm trong tay, tim ta mê say... Với khao khát đong đầy Giữ mãi ước mơ này, dẫu cho bao ngày tháng qua đây Với ánh mắt mong chờ, với khúc...
  6. Cold

It's not goodbye- Laura Pausini

jxK4Rh3NDC4 Now what if I never kiss your lips again or feel the touch of your sweet embrace. How would I ever go on? Without you there?s no place to belong Well someday love is going to lead you back to me but till it dose I'll have an empty heart So I'll just have to believe somewhere out...
  7. Cold

Cây và gió- Cát

O4MImcROP4Y Em…có bao giờ lạc bước giữa dòng đời ngược xuôi.. cố quên đi con tim đang đớn đau thầm cười vui những tháng ngày bên nhau… Và em có khi nào nhìn lên bầu trời đầy sao! Nhìn về ngôi sao sáng nhất trời thầm ước riêng cho em 1 tình yêu lung linh… Vì em mong được có anh trong đời…...
  8. Cold

Within temptation

UqKRy_uXgYc Sparkling angel I believe You were my savior in my time of need. Blinded by faith I couldn't hear All the whispers, the warnings so clear. I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door. There's no escape now, No mercy no more. No remorse cause I still remember The smile when you...
  9. Cold

Sopor Aeternus - On Satur(n)days We Used To Sleep

lkgYK-fNiew On Satur(n)days we used to sleep all motionless and still ...-While shrouded in an oppressive gloom we're handed over to the dream. A sleep so dark, this "Moon by Day", of powers strange and weird, through mystic veils her silver rays are glowing carefully. Wov en of dewdrops and...
  10. Cold

Anh chỉ muốn làm 1 chậu hoa nhỏ dưới khung cửa sổ của em:)

pmNkGFG_fR0 From afar, from afar, you come How can I express my trembling heart? Since you took my heart from the beginning You gave me an incurable illness I want to become a flowerpot I’ll become a flower at your small window Though I couldn’t speak though I couldn’t hope From time to time if...
  11. Cold

Cô đơn đốt lửa...:((

ixt2G2NhfwA
  12. Cold

Evanescence........

My immortal B-A-4NQfFRs I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real There's just too much that...
  13. Cold

Cho các fan của gothic metal

:DVocal nữ xinh ko chịu được :x:x:x TdOYXlcKjGY Once I travelled 7 seas to find my love And once I sang 700 songs Well, maybe I still have to walk 7000 miles Until I find the one that I belong I will rest my head side by side To the one that stays in the night I will lose my breath in my last...
  14. Cold

Lost - Beseech

FQrC-gA2pwE Lost in myself I cannot feel control I am I stumble and fall believing you that's why I loose emotionless I'm falling apart reaching for you but falling through confused I am I'm loosing ground embraced by you in my own mind holding on to the sweet beliefs calling out my own...
  15. Cold

Tiếp tục đê, đây là ảnh đi phượt ở Huế;)

Chùa Thiên Mụ Buồn Đây là con xe của nhà sư Thích Quảng Đức, sau này ông đã tự thiêu nhằm phản đối sự đàn áp Phật giáo của chính quyền Việt Nam Cộng hòa Ngô Đình Diệm Sau sân chùa:)